Open Alpha Participation
Thank you for participating in our Open Alpha release of Tacen Exchange! We appreciate your support and look forward to receiving your feedback.
If you DO NOT have Goerli ETH, don't worry. We can send you some! We have also deployed a Goerli testnet token, which we call USDT, to serve as the counter asset in our testnet pair (ETH/USDT) that we will gladly send you as well. Follow these instructions to get your Goerli ETH and 'USDT':
Upon receipt of a fund request, we will send your address some Goerli ETH and 'USDT,' along with an email confirming such. You will then be all set to trade both sides of our testnet pair!
You should not deposit all of your Goerli ETH since you will need some to pay for gas when you withdraw.
PLEASE NOTE: Transactions (deposit, unlock, lock, withdraw) that require a confirmation from Goerli testnet will be slower than standard layer one blockchains. This is because transactions on Goerli are published to the Goerli blockchain AND Ethereum, which is the Layer 1 contemporary of Goerli. Often, the transactions noted above may take around 20 seconds to complete. Blockchain transaction speeds will get faster as we expand to more blockchains and elevate to Layer 1 chains.
- 1.Open Metamask
- 2.Click on the Network Tab in MetaMask
3. Click 'Add Network'
4. When redirected to new screen, click 'Advanced' in the Settings menu
5. Enable showing of test networks by switching them on as seen below:
6. Click the Network Dropdown again. You should see Goerli as one of the options. Select Goerli. Your wallet is now operating on Goerli Testnet.
- 1.Assure that you are using Goerli Testnet
- 2.At the bottom of the assets list in MetaMask, click 'Import Token'
- 3.Enter the following as the token contract address: 0x0000b6165aF19F2C87c56183115d9A52Aa22DBC7
- 4.Enter the token name as USDT
- 5.Decimal places must be 6
- 6.Click 'Add Custom Token'
Please don't forget to send any and all feedback to us using the intercom icon in the bottom left corner of the exchange. Thank you again for your support. Happy trading!